The cutting edge of D'Haitre guitars, The Glory series is a marvel of form and function. Its signature body shape - sculpted, lightweight, and mahogany - is stronger and more musically responsive than guitars weighing twice as much. The Glory is a rock 'n' roll version of a quick, graceful, and potentially lethal weapon.
Base Model starting at $5,000.
||1pc Mahogany neck with hotrod
||1pc Mahogany chambered body for better weight distribution
||Ebony fingerboard with pearl inlay
||6100 Fret wire
||Gotoh Tune O'matic
||Reunion Blues RB Continental Soft Shell Case
|a : Width at Nut
|b : Width at 22nd Fret
|c : Thickness at 1st
|d : Thickness at 12th
- 5A Flame maple top
- Clear Coat Finish
- One piece Mahogany chambered body for weight distribution
- One piece Mahogany neck
- Cocobolo/maple veneer Signature D'Haitre Winged Headstock
- Bird & Block Mother of pearl inlays
- Ebony fingerboard.
- Gold plated hardware and speciality knobs
- EMG Electronics.
- GHS 10-52 (Thick & Thins) strung
- Certificate of authenticity
- Reunion Blues RB Continental Soft Shell Case Unrivaled durability & impact resistance give maximum instrument protection. This water resistant case easily outperforms wood & plastic cases with it's Quadraweave exterior, neckbrace suspension system, and interior protector pads at the headstock and endpin areas.
CUSTOM FEATURES (Requires Custom Quote)
- Electronic Style Choices (Seymoure Duncan, DiMarizio, etc)
- Custom Inlays
- Custom Woods (Rosewood, Mahogany, etc)
- Varied hardware (Silver, Black, Floyd Rose locking tremolo, etc)
- Custom knobs
- Customized cases
- & Much More